Our goal at Portland Comprehensive Treatment Centers is to ensure that each patient is prepared to play an active and informed role in all aspects of his or her treatment.
This commitment to patient empowerment starts even before treatment begins. During the admissions and intake process, each prospective patient will meet with one of our staff members to discuss the costs of care at our centers, and to ensure that arrangements for payment have been confirmed.
Because our centers provide personalized care that is designed to meet the unique needs of each patient, the cost of treatment will vary depending upon the type and scope of services that are provided. However, the following general policies and procedures will apply all patients:
- All patients are required to pay intake fees on their first day at our center. Patients may pay with cash, money orders, or credit cards that have been issued in their names. Our centers do not accept personal checks or over-the-phone payments.
- All patients, including those who intend to use their insurance benefits to fund their treatment, are expected to pay for all services in advance. The manner with which these payments will be made will be determined during the intake process.
Patients who intend to use insurance to pay for their treatment should note the following:
- As indicated in the section above, even insurance patients are expected to pay their intake fees by cash, money order, or credit card during their initial visit.
- All matters related to insurance, including proof of coverage and verification of benefits, must be confirmed by one of our staff members prior to the start of treatment.
- Patients who use their insurance benefits to pay for care may submit invoices to their providers in order to be reimbursed for any up-front costs that they pay with personal funds.
To learn more about treatment costs and payment policies at Portland Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you to determine the ideal source of treatment for yourself or your loved one.